Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muthanna announces plans to drill 69 wells in the tenth oil area

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muthanna announces plans to drill 69 wells in the tenth oil area Empty Muthanna announces plans to drill 69 wells in the tenth oil area

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Mar 2018, 11:35 am

Muthanna announces plans to drill 69 wells in the tenth oil area
    March 17 2018 6:24 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Faleh Zeidi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The local government in Muthanna near the resumption of exploratory drilling in the tenth oil area, noting that the Russian company Lukoil developed a joint plan with the Ministry of Oil to dig 69 wells in that area. 

"The data issued by the Ministry of Oil regarding the tenth oil area is promising because of the presence of crude oil in the depths of close to the surface of the earth and in large quantities," said the governor, Faleh al-Ziadi, in a statement: "The ministry agreed with the companies operating in the area on the principle of production The accelerator, which includes exploratory drilling and production at the same time. 

He said Ziadi that the Ministry of Oil is currently implementing a warehouse south of the province to store crude oil to keep abreast of the extraction operations by the oil companies invested in that area.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:17 am