Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC confirms gradual stability in the oil market through 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC confirms gradual stability in the oil market through 2018 Empty OPEC confirms gradual stability in the oil market through 2018

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Mar 2018, 2:56 am

OPEC confirms gradual stability in the oil market through 2018

OPEC confirms gradual stability in the oil market through 2018 6755

The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Secretary-General
    Mohamed Barkindo said Tuesday that the global agreement to reduce oil production will help restore stability to the crude markets during 2018. 
    Barkindo told Azerbaijan's Real TV channel: "We are beginning to see that stability is gradual but returns to the market, Noting that the producer countries participating in the agreement are currently focused on the extension of the agreement as we focus on achieving our goals and during the year we will be able to restore stability to the market. 
    OPEC and other major oil producers led by Russia agreed last November to extend the cut production agreement to about 1.8 million barrels per day until the end of 2018. 
    The next meeting of OPEC oil ministers and producers from outside the organization, including Azerbaijan, in June (June) 2018. Ministers may decide during the meeting to amend the agreement based on market conditions.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11633

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:55 pm