Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary session that rules out the parliamentary session today and is likely to be postponed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary session that rules out the parliamentary session today and is likely to be postponed Empty A parliamentary session that rules out the parliamentary session today and is likely to be postponed

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Apr 2018, 3:16 am

A parliamentary session that rules out the parliamentary session today and is likely to be postponed

BAGHDAD / The ruling Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) candidate Bryan Abdelkrim on Tuesday ruled out the possibility of holding a parliamentary session for the day due to a lack of quorum.

"We exclude the possibility of convening the parliament session for today because of the lack of quorum," said Abdul Karim, "the eye of Iraq News," pointing out that "most of the members of the Kurdish blocs are present in Baghdad to participate in the meeting."

The representative of the Kurdistan Democratic, "The majority of members of the House of Representatives are busy during this period electoral propaganda," indicating that "we would likely postpone the meeting to another notice of the lack of quorum for holding."

It is scheduled to hold the House of Representatives, a regular session, on Tuesday, while not expected to complete a quorum for the meeting.

It is noteworthy that the last session of the House of Representatives was on 13/3/2018, and will begin on 1/5/2018, the last legislative holiday of the Council, which ends on 1/7/2018, and the life of this Council is over, the Iraqis will elect a new Council in The elections will be held on 12/5/2018, and the new Council will begin its functions with the first scheduled to be held on 1/7/2018. Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:49 am