Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Projects worth $ 28 million from donor countries to reconstruct liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Projects worth $ 28 million from donor countries to reconstruct liberated areas Empty Projects worth $ 28 million from donor countries to reconstruct liberated areas

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Apr 2018, 3:22 am

Projects worth $ 28 million from donor countries to reconstruct liberated areas
    April 25 2018 09:29 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Rakan Jubouri[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Ensure a speedy return of displaced persons to their homes and livelihoods

Donor countries have pledged to launch a $ 28 million project to rebuild and rehabilitate the buildings of liberated areas.

The governor of Kirkuk, Rakan Jubouri said in a press statement that he attended a meeting held in the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers in the capital Baghdad, between representatives of donor countries and local departments of the provinces affected by terrorism.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jubouri said, "The meeting was devoted to the reconstruction and rehabilitation of government buildings and civil liberties in cities liberated and affected by the occupation of the organization calling the terrorist."

"The main objective we seek is to ensure a speedy return of displaced people to their homes and to provide them with means of livelihood and not to leave them in the open and camps," he said. "The number of displaced people remains large despite the return of some of them to their homes. To create jobs that encourage voluntary and rapid return. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 8:12 am