Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former head of the Commission is likely to be affected by five percent of the ballot boxes Rusafa ye

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former head of the Commission is likely to be affected by five percent of the ballot boxes Rusafa ye Empty Former head of the Commission is likely to be affected by five percent of the ballot boxes Rusafa ye

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jun 2018, 4:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Former head of the Commission is likely to be affected by five percent of the ballot boxes Rusafa yesterday[/size]

[rtl]49 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Liked former Electoral Commission President Adel al-Lami damaged five percent of the ballot boxes in the Rusafa side of the burning of UNHCR warehouses.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Lami said that 95 percent of the funds in the Rusafa side are safe due to the fire that has hit UNHCR stores, indicating that the stores contain about 1.2 million votes, equivalent to 23 parliamentary seats.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Lami pointed out that if the funds are more damaged, the elections will be held only on Rusafa side.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:30 am