Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq allocates $ 2 billion to develop drinking water sector in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq allocates $ 2 billion to develop drinking water sector in Basra Empty Iraq allocates $ 2 billion to develop drinking water sector in Basra

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Jul 2018, 7:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/07/15 13:16

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - directly confirmed Iraqi oil minister and head of the ministerial committee of theCouncil of Ministers, the Commission has developed 3 plans to implement projects in Basra province.

Jabbar al-Luaibi said in a statement on the ministry's website that the projects have been classified into an urgent plan, which will be implemented within two weeks to a month, related to service axes (water, electricity, health, public services and security).

Al-Luaibi said in the statement, a medium-term plan implemented within 3 to 6 months, and a long-term plan does not exceed two years.

He explained that the ministerial committee decided to install a desalination unit with a capacity of 3 thousand cubic meters, pumping quantities of water to Shatt al-Arab to reduce salinity, and gave the Basra water department $ 2 billion to improve and develop the sector of potable water.

The Chairman of the Ministerial Committee, the Committee decided to allocate 10 thousand jobs for the people of the province, and divided by the density of population and areas covered by appointments.

The director general of the Basra Oil Company, in previous statements, that Iraq ended talks with Exxon Mobil on the construction of a giant water treatment project.

Note: The content entitled (Iraq allocates $ 2 billion to develop the drinking water sector in Basra) was published first on the site (direct) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this day news content in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (Iraq allocates $ 2 billion to develop the drinking water sector in Basra) through its original source (any direct site).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:11 pm