Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Taie reveals the hidden numbers of employees of the House of Representatives and their salaries f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Taie reveals the hidden numbers of employees of the House of Representatives and their salaries f Empty Al-Taie reveals the hidden numbers of employees of the House of Representatives and their salaries f

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Jul 2018, 11:03 am

Al-Taie reveals the hidden numbers of employees of the House of Representatives and their salaries fictional
    July 20 2018 01:10 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Deputy Zeinab al-Tai[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Former member of the House of Representatives Zeinab al-Taei, on Thursday, the preparation of the staff of the Presidency of the Parliament and their allocations and fictional salaries that they receive monthly, and showed that all employees were appointed by the political parties.

Al-Taie said in a statement that "the number of employees of the House of Representatives exceeded four thousand employees each receive two million and one million dinars monthly salary, as well as the allocation of wheels and fuel and winter and summer clothing for each employee," pointing out that "the House of Representatives needs only 400 employees."

She added that "all employees were appointed by the parties involved in the political process, as well as the appointment of some members of his relatives and family," noting that "the House of Representatives includes hundreds of advisers receive eight million dinars and allocations of fuel and wheels per consultant per month."

She added that "the massive preparation of staff is not only in the House of Representatives, but also involved the presidency and the ministers," explaining that "this preparation cost the government hundreds of billions annually."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm