Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Confessions of 10 confessions were approved. They have identified 250 fictitious names that have bee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Confessions of 10 confessions were approved. They have identified 250 fictitious names that have bee Empty Confessions of 10 confessions were approved. They have identified 250 fictitious names that have bee

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Jul 2018, 8:38 am

Confessions of 10 confessions were approved. They have identified 250 fictitious names that have been paid for 8 years
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The Al-Rusafa Court of Inquiry into the issues of integrity and economic crime confirmed on Sunday the statements of 10 defendants who admitted the appointment of fictitious employees in the Ministry of Health and the receipt of amounts amounting to more than 6 billion salaries for these appointments.
    "The accused confessed before the Rusafa investigation to appoint fake names in the ministry as employees," Judge Abdul Sattar Birqdar, spokesman of the Supreme Judicial Council, said. "These accused are employees, officers and associates of the Ministry of Health staff."
    Berkdar said that "the defendants have obtained sums of money estimated at more than 6 billion Iraqi dinars, the amount of salaries of these imaginary jobs for eight years."
    The spokesman said that "the court ratified the confessions of the accused and take all actions against them in accordance with the provisions of Article 318 of the Iraqi Penal Code." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 4:13 pm