Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will Iraq be the "illegal" competitor to Iranian trade?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will Iraq be the "illegal" competitor to Iranian trade? Empty Will Iraq be the "illegal" competitor to Iranian trade?

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Aug 2018, 7:04 am

Will Iraq be the "illegal" competitor to Iranian trade?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Firas Zuwain said on Saturday there was more than one way to trade between Iraq and Iran after imposing US sanctions, indicating that Iraq could become an outlet for Iran in illegal ways.
    "There is more than one way of trade between Iraq and Iran, since the two sides have very long borders, which Iran can invest in this direction," Zuwain told Iraq News. "Iraq could become an outlet for Iran in illegal ways as it was. Jordan is an outlet for Iraq during the economic embargo imposed by America and this for Iran is part of the solution. "
    "Any trade between Iraq and Iran after 2004, whether natural or abnormal, is in the interest of the Iranian side," he said.
    He pointed out that "the value of trade exchange between the two countries is about 9 billion dollars, and the share of the Iraqi side in the export of not more than one billion and the share of the Iranian side may be 8 billion dollars."
    The first package of new US sanctions on Iran entered into force last Tuesday and the second package of sanctions will be implemented in November.
    Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi stressed Iraq's lack of sympathy for US sanctions against Iran, but his government is obliged to abide by those sanctions to protect the interests of the Iraqi people.
    In addition, the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce revealed Thursday, the continuation of trade exchange between Iraq and Iran, despite the issuance of the package of US sanctions. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:23 pm