Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leading the Saron: Kurdistan Alliance will join this axis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leading the Saron: Kurdistan Alliance will join this axis Empty Leading the Saron: Kurdistan Alliance will join this axis

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Sep 2018, 2:28 am

Leading the Saron: Kurdistan Alliance will join this axis

08:41 - 04/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the coalition of the Ayman al-Shammari, Tuesday, that the Kurdistan Alliance will join the axis, which will include the largest number of parliamentary seats, pointing out that the Federal Court will be al-Faisal in determining the largest bloc.
    Al-Shammari said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the oldest speaker of Parliament is a man independent from the political scene. He referred the issue of the announcement of the largest parliamentary bloc to the Federal Court to be al-Faisal in this matter."
    He added that "Asron and with it from the political blocs, has achieved more than 180 seats, and therefore will be the largest bloc within the parliament, despite the submission of other blocks represented the axis of construction, lists signed by deputies who announced their accession to the building block.
    Al-Shammari said that "the Kurds, especially the two Democratic parties and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, have not announced their position, the largest bloc, but they are very close to entering the bloc of reform," noting that "the Kurds are looking for the bloc that gets the largest number of seats to ensure they get positions Especially the presidency ". Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 10:13 pm