Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources: factions in the popular crowd rebel against Abadi and reject his order

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sources: factions in the popular crowd rebel against Abadi and reject his order Empty Sources: factions in the popular crowd rebel against Abadi and reject his order

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Sep 2018, 2:41 am

[size=32]
    Sources: factions in the popular crowd rebel against Abadi and reject his order[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Al-Hayat al-Abadi, the head of the Iraqi People's Liberation Army (HRA), is currently under the leadership of Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi.
    According to the journalist, that the factions close to the masses of the "conquest" and "state law" and a number of brigades "crowd" no longer obey orders Abadi, after the dismissal of the former president of the body Faleh Fayadh, who joined the axis of "conquest" and "the rule of law "In the formation of the government dissident Alliance" victory "led by Abbadi.
    The sources added that Abadi "made strict administrative changes gave the Iraqi army forces to control the movements of those who remained in the crowd," but stressed that "the leaders of some factions fear that this division will damage the military equipment and salaries of associates, expected to be this situation," temporarily "Until a new government is formed."
    Tensions between Abadi and a number of "crowd" leaders have increased during the dispute over the formation of a constitutionally-mandated "larger bloc" and the new prime minister, while observers are likely to turn the conflict into a "conflict" force.
    "For this reason, Abadi wanted to ensure full control of the popular crowd because of security reports that he might be involved in this conflict," the sources said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 5:31 am