Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abbadi office sets the date of operation of the water project in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abbadi office sets the date of operation of the water project in Basra Empty Al-Abbadi office sets the date of operation of the water project in Basra

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Sep 2018, 3:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Abbadi office sets the date of operation of the water project in Basra

The media office of the Prime Minister, set the date of operation of the water project in Basra, experimentally, indicating that "the project adds an amount equivalent to about 40% of the needs of the province of Basra for drinking water."
    The spokesman for the Prime Minister Saad al-Hadithi's media office said that "the experimental operation of the Hartha project, which provides 200 thousand cubic meters of safe drinking water in Basra will be the beginning of October next after the Government of the Ministry of Construction and Housing to start pilot operation," referring to " The final of the project beginning next February, to add an amount equivalent to about 40% of the needs of the province of Basra for drinking water.
     He added that "the project was supposed to work since late last month, but the withdrawal of a number of Japanese experts working in the project after the unrest in the province of Basra a few weeks ago delayed the pilot operation of the project until the beginning of October.
    "The government efforts have succeeded in bringing Japanese experts back to work on the project," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 12:29 pm