Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korean leader hands south a pair of dogs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korean leader hands south a pair of dogs Empty North Korean leader hands south a pair of dogs

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:21 am

North Korean leader hands south a pair of dogs
    Posted by Reuters

Date: 1:57 pm, September 30

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un gave South Korean President Mon Jie-nen a pair of North Korean Bongsan dogs in the latest sign of warm relations between the two countries.
    Moon and Kim held their third meeting this year in Pyongyang, the capital of North Korea, this month when Kim introduced the idea of ​​his pet gift, according to a statement issued by South Korea's presidential Blue House on Sunday.
    The two dogs crossed the demilitarized zone between the two Koreas and Panmunjom village, arriving in South Korea on Thursday.
    Kim had crossed the border from the same place to meet Moon for the first time in April.
    The Bongsan dynasty derives its name from a province in North Korea. Dogs of this type are known for honoring and mastering fishing skills to the extent that they can catch tigers. North Korea considers these dogs a national landmark.
    The dogs will live with a dog called Toure, the first dog to move from a dog shelter to live in the South Korean presidential compound.
    Moon, known for his love for animals, took Tory in July last year, two months after taking office.
    It is not the first time a North Korean leader has sent two Bongsan dynasties to a South Korean leader.
    In 2000, the late North Korean leader Kim Jong-il, father of Kim Jong-un, sent two Bongsan dynasties to South Korean President Kim Dae-jung when they held their first inter-Korean summit.

http://www.alghad.tv/%D8%B2%D8%B9%D9%8A%D9%85-%D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A8-%D8%B2%D9%88%D8%AC%D8%A7-%D9%85/

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:56 pm