Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatah: Kurds will enter the session today candidates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatah: Kurds will enter the session today candidates Empty Fatah: Kurds will enter the session today candidates

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Oct 2018, 2:36 am

Fatah: Kurds will enter the session today candidates

10:05 - 01/10/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Fatah alliance Ali Shukri, on Monday, that the Kurds will enter the session of the House of Representatives candidates for the presidency after the failure to agree on a unified candidate.
    "There are several attempts to achieve a consensus between the Kurds failed, so today's meeting will be two main Kurdish candidates entering the competition," Shukri said in a statement published by the new Arab newspaper.
    He added that "the political blocs will depend on the guidance of its members within the parliament, according to what it sees, the major blocs in Baghdad are different in their positions now, not at the level of the two main axes, but within the same axis." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 12:22 am