Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Report: Iran removed Abadi from the second mandate and still control the equation of governance in I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Report: Iran removed Abadi from the second mandate and still control the equation of governance in I Empty Report: Iran removed Abadi from the second mandate and still control the equation of governance in I

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Oct 2018, 2:53 pm

Report: Iran removed Abadi from the second mandate and still control the equation of governance in Iraq

Sun, 07 Oct 2018 17:04:25 | Number of readings: 411

"Iran, which plays a key role in forming the Iraqi government, should have chosen another way to change the prime minister and remove the current prime minister from winning a second term," a report by Al-Madar for Policy, close to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said.

The report, which was published on Saturday, October 6, 2018, that the process of changing the premiership was not the same as previous times where a prime minister comes and comes the last expensive of the same party, this time was a draft change to the equation of governance rather than a means of change people, Iran, which holds the file of forming the government, should choose a new formula so as not to be surprised, as happened in 2014 and was actually surprised by an unknown prime minister who has not dealt with it before. "

The report added that "the removal of the second mandate from Abadi was made by the Iranian institution, whether by the conviction and positions of its leaders concerned with the Iraqi file or was pressure from many Iraqi parties were still demanding that Iran stop extending the life of the Dawa Party in power and transferred to another Shiite political box."

He pointed out that "changing the equation of assuming the post of prime minister was not as easy as expected, especially after Abadi moved far in the project of his administration of the state on party and Iranian influence, and tried to establish the origin of remarkable independence in the leadership and management and therefore the process of change needed a large extraordinary effort and a package integrated Even the leaders of the Dawa Party itself is helping to transfer power to another square, so that Iran was able to find a compromise between them and America and by means of a British mediation marked.

"The next phase is an extension of the last four years that transformed Iran from an influential country in the Iraqi decision to a state that has a presence on the ground in Iraq through the armed factions that re-entered Iraq and urged blood to its veins and around it to a basic strength. And the official and brought them to parliament and then to the government soon. "

He added that "with the escalation of signs of the US-Iranian dispute, and with the increasing intersection between the countries of the region, the equation needs a personal character described by some previously (if not Abadi, the next prime minister on his approach), and this explains that the next phase need to repeat the same nature of policy The balance adopted by Abadi, which passed the past years in a positive way and that the next need to model balance is similar and these specifications are not available at all without Abadi and Abdul Mahdi.

On the relationship between Abdul Mahdi and Iran, the report said that Tehran has worked during the past four sessions to block the arrival of Abdul Mahdi, who was in the Supreme Islamic Council to head the government, and worked to limit the Supreme Council and support the dismantling projects in favor of the previous government projects, but Abadi and after his arrival, In 2014, forced the Iranian decision to re-read the entire scene and return to the box of the institution of the Supreme Council, albeit temporarily over the next four years.

"Is the presidency of Abdul Mahdi, is the return of nature to draft the institution of the Supreme Council dismantled, or is a temporary Iranian solution for the current session only, and the main objective is to remove Abadi first and then work on the development of Iran project to build young figures of the armed factions to be Able to take over the helm later? "

He concluded that "Iran does not have many options in front of it and there are many bright names in its package that are able to control the balance of balance in the administration of Iraq, and will be hostage and waiting for the positions of Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, to deal with each of each support or incite its allies, Abadi, although she has broken through Abadi's dismissal a clear message to everyone that she will not tolerate those who feel embarrassed or wants to plan away from her reading and future prospects for the region in general.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    chouchou
    chouchou

Report: Iran removed Abadi from the second mandate and still control the equation of governance in I Empty Re: Report: Iran removed Abadi from the second mandate and still control the equation of governance in I

Post by chouchou Mon 08 Oct 2018, 2:34 am

Bloody Iran!

Current date/time is Wed 21 Aug 2024, 1:37 am