Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: The equation that produced the government of Abdul Mahdi is bombarded and fragile

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: The equation that produced the government of Abdul Mahdi is bombarded and fragile Empty Abadi: The equation that produced the government of Abdul Mahdi is bombarded and fragile

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Feb 2019, 2:14 am

Abadi: The equation that produced the government of Abdul Mahdi is bombarded and fragile

09:49 - 19/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Tuesday that the political equation that produced the government of the current Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi is bombarded and fragile, pointing out that his coalition did not participate in any position in the government.
    "The political equation that produced the Abdul Mahdi government is bombarded, contradictory and fragile, but I hope it succeeds and supports it, although I, and the Al-Nasr coalition, have not been involved in any position," Abadi said in an interview with the Anatolia news agency.
    He added: "The issue is not related to people, but to the standards (..) The political forces to neutralize the files of security and sovereignty or even culture and education about the objections and the system of transactions in the field as well as pass the wishes of the foreigner whatever.
    Abadi expressed his hope that "the new government will succeed in completing the war on the organization of the terrorist advocate," confirming his support for it. "Terrorism is absolute evil and existential threat to us."
    "He who wants to succeed in his fight against terrorism must have a vision, a will and a global policy, capable of understanding the nature of the battle and its complexity and balance." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 6:45 am