Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Minister: The government and parliament have the decision of war and peace

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Minister: The government and parliament have the decision of war and peace Empty Foreign Minister: The government and parliament have the decision of war and peace

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Aug 2024, 5:16 am

Foreign Minister: The government and parliament have the decision of war and peace
    • Time: 2024/08/20 10:05:06

• Read: 1,196 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein confirmed today, Tuesday, that the government and parliament have the decision of war and peace, revealing discussions related to the departure of the international coalition forces and other discussions with Iran
    The minister said, in a televised interview, followed by {Euphrates News}, "We are moving internally and externally to avoid entering a state of war, and pushing us into war is dangerous, and the government and parties are aware of this issue," stressing that "the government and parliament have the decision of war and peace."
    He continued, "The negotiations are ongoing to determine the date for the departure of coalition forces from Iraq," noting that "there are discussions with Iran that it is a mistake to attack Kurdistan, and Baghdad and Tehran are committed to the security agreement."
    He pointed out, "Iraq's commitment to protecting foreign advisers and diplomats."
    He said, "The presence of the Kurdistan Workers' Party causes a problem for Iraq and Turkey."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 3:00 am