Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani stresses the importance of adopting sound economic and reform foundations in restructuring

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani stresses the importance of adopting sound economic and reform foundations in restructuring Empty Al-Sudani stresses the importance of adopting sound economic and reform foundations in restructuring

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Aug 2024, 4:32 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Sudani stresses the importance of adopting sound economic and reform foundations in restructuring public companies[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024-08-19
    Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani chaired, today, Monday, the second meeting of the Supreme Committee for Restructuring Public Companies, where the efforts made in the field of restructuring some public companies were followed up, within the framework of the general administrative and economic reform that the government is pursuing in its program.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement issued by the Prime Minister's Media Office stated that Al-Sudani praised, during the meeting, the seriousness of the government steps taken to target reforming the work of public companies and employing the public sector to contribute strongly to economic development, according to a mechanism that preserves public money and is based on sound economic foundations that support and activate the rest of the sectors.[/size]
    [size=45]According to the statement, the meeting approved the principles adopted by the subcommittee and the process of classifying companies according to performance and specialization, in order to develop an accurate picture that takes into account the public interest. The Prime Minister also directed that the meetings of the Supreme Committee for Restructuring Public Companies continue, and at a more accelerated pace, in order to keep pace with aspects of economic reform in other sectors whose work is related to the tasks of these companies. End 25m[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 2:35 am