Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Karawi revealed the date for the interrogation of the Central Bank Governor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Karawi revealed the date for the interrogation of the Central Bank Governor Empty Al-Karawi revealed the date for the interrogation of the Central Bank Governor

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Aug 2024, 6:57 am

[rtl]Al-Karawi revealed the date for the interrogation of the Central Bank Governor[/rtl]

politics  ,  08/19/2024 20:12  Number of readings: 240 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq Today:

Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Mustafa Al-Karawi, revealed on Monday that a request had been submitted to the Presidency of the House of Representatives to set a date for questioning the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq regarding several files, most notably the exchange rate of the dollar against the local currency.

Al-Karaawi said in a press interview, “Members of the Parliamentary Finance Committee had previously submitted a request to the Speaker of the House of Representatives to interrogate the Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq.”

He added, "The interrogation concerns several files, the most important of which are the dollar exchange rate and its sale to travelers, the currency buying and selling window, financial transfers abroad, monetary financing, American sanctions, and negotiations with the American Federal Bank "

He stressed, “We were previously seeking to host the Governor of the Central Bank, but then a request was submitted by some members of the House of Representatives to question the Governor in the Council in accordance with legal procedures and to activate the supervisory role to question government officials."

Al-Karaawi stated, “After the fortieth visit, a move will be made to the Presidency of the House of Representatives for the purpose of setting a date for questioning the Governor of the Central Bank in Parliament.”[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 3:14 am