Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Companies are moving to communicate away from the Internet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Companies are moving to communicate away from the Internet Empty Companies are moving to communicate away from the Internet

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Oct 2018, 2:10 am

Companies are moving to communicate away from the Internet

Companies are moving to communicate away from the Internet 10412

Companies around the world are turning to private communication away from the Internet, with the pace of digital transformation accelerating in all companies operating in different fields around the world. As a result of this shift, people, software and machines are producing data that is consumed faster than before in more widely distributed locations, forcing companies to adopt direct and private interconnection.
    According to the second annual Global Interconnection Index, a market study published by Equinex, analyzing data exchange around the world, interconnection, or private and direct data exchange among key business partners, is the intuitive way companies operate in the current digital world.
    According to the index, interconnection bandwidth is expected to achieve a growth rate of more than 8200 terabits per second by 2021, or 33 zeits of data exchanged per year, a significant increase over the previous year's forecast, This figure represents a compound annual growth rate of 48%, or nearly double the expected annual growth rate of IP traffic of 26%.
    "The major macroeconomic, technological and regulatory trends converge to form an unprecedented era of complexities and risks that require the integration of the digital and sensory worlds," said Sarah Buck, head of marketing at Equinex.
    The second annual Global Interconnection Index showed that companies meet their growing digital requirements by connecting directly to key business partners through interconnection, since traditional forms of communication do not meet the urgent requirements of existing companies. "

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:19 pm