Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The budget of 2019 is not convincing, although it is the second largest blowout budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The budget of 2019 is not convincing, although it is the second largest blowout budget  Empty Deputy: The budget of 2019 is not convincing, although it is the second largest blowout budget

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Nov 2018, 3:21 am

Deputy: The budget of 2019 is not convincing, although it is the second largest blowout budget

Sunday, November 11,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MP MP of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Peston Zangana, Sunday, that the budget of 2019 is the second in terms of being an explosive, while noting that it was not satisfactory or satisfactory to the Iraqi street and their representatives in the House of Representatives. 

Zankana said in an interview for Alsumaria News, that "there is a joint committee of the government and the House of Representatives formed to discuss the federal budget for the next year because it included a lot of observations, especially with regard to the government program, which was different from the budget included allocations," noting that "the budget for next year is The second largest explosive budget for Iraq, where it reached 132 trillion dinars. "

Zankana added that "the budget and despite the size of the large allocations to them, but it was not convincing to the Iraqi street or their representatives in the House of Representatives where they were free from a lot of services and investment projects or grades," pointing out that "the parliament does not have the authority to increase the budget amounts, Only what made us call for the granting of powers to the Joint Committee for change in allocations so that a balance can be reached in the interest of Iraq as a whole and be satisfactory to all. 

The House of Representatives postponed its session held on the sixth of November 2018 vote in principle on the federal budget for the next fiscal year to the meeting next Monday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:43 pm