Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of the Kurdistan region of Iraq meets Fabius and McCain on the sidelines of Davos to parti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of the Kurdistan region of Iraq meets Fabius and McCain on the sidelines of Davos to parti Empty President of the Kurdistan region of Iraq meets Fabius and McCain on the sidelines of Davos to parti

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Jan 2014, 12:31 pm

President of the Kurdistan region of Iraq meets Fabius and McCain on the sidelines of Davos to participate

- JANUARY 26, 2014

Davos - Eastern January 26: held Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani, a series of meetings and new meetings on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. As discussed with French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius, the latest developments in the political arena and the upcoming Iraqi elections and the situation in Syria and the Geneva Conference 2 and bilateral relations between Kurdistan and France. He also met with Barzani with U.S. Senator John McCain was discussed the security situation in Iraq, especially in Anbar and relations between Erbil and Baghdad in addition to bilateral relations, also met with Barzani, with the former Secretary General of the Arab League, Amr Moussa, where the two sides addressed the political situation in the region and in Egypt, and the latest developments in Iraq .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:51 pm