Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The main tributary of the banking sector to support investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The main tributary of the banking sector to support investment  Empty The main tributary of the banking sector to support investment

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:00 am

The main tributary of the banking sector to support investment

By News Najaf 29/1/2014

Media Investment Authority / Muhammad Yunus
    Between the vice president of the board of investment Saeed Mirza during his speech at the seminar held by complex Betty residential investment to total Shafi invested in the province of Najaf, said the banking sector is the main tributary to the success of the investment process, indicating that "the benefits of the investment law to support the national economy through partnership with sector banks. Special

Mirza added: "The banks are the main driver of investment and increase the working capital of the country
    The residential complex Betty held a memorandum of understanding with the Bank of the Islamic country for the marketing of 600 housing units by payments of up to 15 years

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:49 am