Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A representative points out 7 controversial points that stand before the legislation of the oil and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A representative points out 7 controversial points that stand before the legislation of the oil and  Empty A representative points out 7 controversial points that stand before the legislation of the oil and

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Jun 2024, 7:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A representative points out 7 controversial points that stand before the legislation of the oil and gas law[/size]
    • Today 13:15

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad..
    Member of the Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee, Representative Ali Al-Mashkoor, confirmed on Tuesday that seven points of contention between the region and the center stand before the legislation of the oil and gas law, indicating that the seven points are administrative and technical.
    Al-Mashkoor said in a statement to the Maalouma Agency, “The dialogues between the center and the region regarding agreement on the oil and gas law are still continuing between the technical and administrative committees to discuss the paragraphs of the law proposed by both sides.”
    He added, "The disputed legal materials are summarized in seven points and are distributed between administrative and technical, the most prominent of which is the region's demand to include a clause in which the right of objection (veto) on decisions should be in a small percentage, and this matter is not acceptable to the center."
    Al-Mashkoor pointed out that “no decision can be issued except in the interest of the region at the expense of the general interest of the country.” Ended / 25 AD

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 1:57 pm