Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Securities warn against trading digital currencies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Securities warn against trading digital currencies Empty Securities warn against trading digital currencies

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Jun 2024, 7:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Securities warn against trading digital currencies[/size]
    • Today 10:45

Information/Baghdad..
    The Securities Commission warned against the trading of digital currencies in Iraq, noting that there are 9,000 currencies in the world.
    Waddah Al-Taha, a member of the Authority’s Council, stated to the official newspaper that “digital currencies are virtual, created by individuals, and not by an entity authorized by governments, and they are based on unsubstantiated assumptions, whether they are currencies, gold, or other assets.”
    He added, "The existence of digital currencies depends on scarcity, such as Bitcoin, of which there are 21 million pieces. Acquiring them requires solving a puzzle to access them, or using mining or logarithms, and they consume a lot of electrical energy."
    Al-Taha pointed out that “adopting such assets to exchange goods using cryptocurrencies is a dangerous gesture the more they are adopted, but they have been imposed in one way or another on countries or companies, and are not determined by influential parties, whether the United States, China, or other major economies,” noting that There must be rules for these currencies, not the door opened wide.” Ended/25

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:43 pm