Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Intensive US aircraft flights in the areas of the Iraqi-Syrian border strip

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Intensive US aircraft flights in the areas of the Iraqi-Syrian border strip Empty Intensive US aircraft flights in the areas of the Iraqi-Syrian border strip

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jun 2024, 6:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Intensive US aircraft flights in the areas of the Iraqi-Syrian border strip[/size]
    • June 23 23:30

Information / Anbar..
    A security source in Anbar Governorate reported, on Sunday, that heavy US aircraft flights had been recorded over the border areas with Syria, west of Anbar.
    The source said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency: “American aircraft flew heavily over the areas of the Al-Qaim crossing, west of Anbar, towards the Syrian interior areas, without knowing the reasons for the flight, which coincided with the imposition of strict security measures on the Syrian Al-Assad and Al-Tanf bases.”
    He added, "The security leaders supervising the security file in Anbar do not have any information about the nature of the reasons for the American aircraft's overflights over the targeted areas, but they suggested that this reconnaissance was likely to be a prelude to a new American aggression whose goals are not yet known."
    He stated that "all Anbar cities towards the three border crossings are safe and stable and have not witnessed any security breach thanks to the security deployment of military units and Popular Mobilization Forces," stressing that "reconnaissance operations included areas that had not previously been subjected to overflight operations by American aircraft. Ended / 12A

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:45 am