Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The proposed abolition of the pension will include all former and current deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The proposed abolition of the pension will include all former and current deputies Empty Deputy: The proposed abolition of the pension will include all former and current deputies

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Dec 2018, 11:19 am

Deputy: The proposed abolition of the pension will include all former and current deputies

17:14 - 06/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ... 
    between the MP for the coalition of reform Ali Ajeeaoa on Thursday that the proposed abolition of thepension will include all members of the House of Representatives , current and former within the four parliamentary sessions, between the proposal will be introduced to read and vote after the completion of the completion of the ministerial cabin Prime Minister Adel Abdul - Mahdi . 
    "The proposal submitted by the Presidency of the Parliament on the abolition of pensions for members of the Council will include all current and former deputies within the previous parliamentary sessions," Al-Ajawi said in a statement to Al-Mawlawi. "Deputies who have 15 years of service in the state departments, 50 years will be granted pensions according to the retirement law. "
    He added that "the granting of all the deputies retired pensions contrary to the law of public retirement because some of the deputies did not exceed the legal age of fifty years and do not have sufficient service qualify them to obtain a pension," noting that "the proposal will be put in the House for the purpose of reading the first and second and then vote on it After completion of the completion of the remaining cabinet cab. " 
    On Thursday, parliament speaker Mohamed Halboussi announced that the parliament would submit a waiver to the judiciary on pension rights under its law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 6:46 am