Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Asadi: We support Abdul-Mahdi and the announcement of the civil mobilization to promote the servi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Asadi: We support Abdul-Mahdi and the announcement of the civil mobilization to promote the servi Empty Al-Asadi: We support Abdul-Mahdi and the announcement of the civil mobilization to promote the servi

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Dec 2018, 2:11 am

Al-Asadi: We support Abdul-Mahdi and the announcement of the civil mobilization to promote the services

21:28 - 06/12/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad
    The head of the National Support bloc MP Ahmad al-Asadi, on Thursday, his support for Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, noting that the mass of his past in the announcement of the civil mobilization to promote infrastructure and services.
    Al-Asadi said in a statement received by Al-Maaloumah that he was "looking through
    "MP Ahmad al-Asadi, the founding meeting of the National Support Bloc, the Iraqi political scene and the developments of the arena in order to unite efforts to overcome the obstacles and the need to work according to a real strategic plan for the reconstruction of all our sectors according to the visions studied in the form Ensuring the best services to our people. "
    He stressed "to provide great support to the government of Prime Minister Adel Mahdi to complete his cabinet in accordance with constitutional and democratic frameworks."
    "Our goal in the coalition of construction is one and just as we liberated our land from the profiteering of the Takfiri gangs, we will continue to announce our civil mobilization to promote all infrastructure in various sectors and all Iraqi provinces to provide the rights of the Iraqi citizen and guaranteed by the Constitution." End 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 8:32 pm