Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Analyst: Trump seeks a qualitative presence and the prime minister rejected his scheme

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Analyst: Trump seeks a qualitative presence and the prime minister rejected his scheme Empty Analyst: Trump seeks a qualitative presence and the prime minister rejected his scheme

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Jan 2019, 6:22 am

Analyst: Trump seeks a qualitative presence and the prime minister rejected his scheme

11:25 - 11/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Private ..
    US President Donald H. Trump is seeking a qualitative presence in the region, the political expert Hafez al-Bishara said Friday, pointing out that Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi rejected the plan and rejected US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo during his visit to Baghdad.
    "Trump is trying to shorten the US quantitative presence in the region with a qualitative presence, so there are fears that US bases in Iraq will be used to attack Iran and host a call again and practice aggression against Syria from Iraqi territory," Bishara said in a statement.
    "During his meeting with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in Baghdad, Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi rejected Iraq as a launching pad for attacks on others. His message was clear when he said Iraq has sovereignty and that sovereignty must be preserved."
    "There is a consensus of at least 150 MPs who insist on legislation to remove US forces from Iraq," he said. "The US administration is concerned about the legislation of this law and may have hidden pressure to prevent its legislation."
    "The United States may resort to a renewed reactivation in Iraq so that everyone can say that the American presence is still an urgent necessity to fight terrorism," he said. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 9:19 am