Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IMF: UAE economy at a turning point

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IMF: UAE economy at a turning point Empty IMF: UAE economy at a turning point

Post by Rocky Mon 06 May 2019, 7:50 am

IMF: UAE economy at a turning point

IMF: UAE economy at a turning point 14981

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) said on Monday that the UAE economy may be at a turning point, with a large proportion of the planned investment for Expo 2020 Dubai being completed by the end of this year.
    "The UAE economy has come a long way towards diversifying activity, but the volatility of oil prices continues to affect government spending and some sectors," the IMF said in a statement read by the economy.
    "To maintain the growth momentum after Expo 2020, and without the revitalization of public finance, new engines of growth separate from oil prices should be used," he said.
    "The economy may be at a turning point now, supported by public spending, as a large proportion of the investments targeted at Expo 2020 are expected to be completed by the end of the year," the statement said.
    The IMF said growth in the UAE could "exceed 2% this year and close to 3% in 2020-2021."
    The Expo 2020 will be held in Dubai from 20 October 2020 to 10 April 2021.
     The exhibition is held under the theme: "Continue the minds and make the future". The exhibition is one of the largest and most important economic events in the world.
    Expo 2020 Dubai is expected to attract more than 25 million visitors during the event and 70 per cent of visitors from outside the UAE will attend.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:54 am