Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraq Alliance Our Identity: We will stop the dagger deals sooner rather than later

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraq Alliance Our Identity: We will stop the dagger deals sooner rather than later Empty The Iraq Alliance Our Identity: We will stop the dagger deals sooner rather than later

Post by Rocky Mon May 13, 2019 2:58 pm

The Iraq Alliance Our Identity: We will stop the dagger deals sooner rather than later

18:16 - 13/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Iraqi Sunni politician Khamis Khanjar speaks during an interview with Reuters in Amman, Jordan, on November 26, 2016. Photo by Mohamed Hamed Reuters.

Information / Baghdad
    The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Alliance announced our identity on Monday, its adherence to the Speaker of Parliament Mohammed Halbusi, stressing that he will stop the deals Khamis Al-Dangar sooner rather than later.
    The coalition said in a statement received by the "information": "adhere to Halabusi head of parliament and we will stop deals dagger sooner rather than later."
    The alliance stressed that "most of its members unanimously agreed on the need to dissolve the National Axis Alliance and exclude Khamis Al-Khangar, secretary-general of the Arab project in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]from any Sunni political formation because of his abuse and distortion of the component's reputation and involvement in terrorist financing deals and brokering deals in the sale and purchase of the Nineveh governor."
    The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Alliance called our identity alliances and parliamentary forces and political blocs not to deal with the invited (Khamis Khanjar) or agreement with him because he was expelled in order to preserve their reputation among their audience. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 5:29 am