Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Chinese-Iranian move to encircle America. Can Beijing seize the chance of war to wipe out America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Chinese-Iranian move to encircle America. Can Beijing seize the chance of war to wipe out America  Empty A Chinese-Iranian move to encircle America. Can Beijing seize the chance of war to wipe out America

Post by Rocky Sat 18 May 2019, 2:33 am

[size=32]A Chinese-Iranian move to encircle America. Can Beijing seize the chance of war to wipe out America economically?[/size]
     Friday, May 17 2019 at 23:59 PM (عدد المشاهدات 397)
    A Chinese-Iranian move to encircle America. Can Beijing seize the chance of war to wipe out America  20190517_115946-863FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Being Iranian Foreign Minister  Mohammad Javad Zarif 's visit to China to discuss the latest developments on the regional arena and the US escalations towards war on Iran.

On his arrival in Beijing, the Iranian minister called  for practical steps to protect the nuclear deal, saying he would hold consultations with Chinese leaders on the nuclear deal.

He added that Tehran has assured the remaining countries of the agreement that the maintenance of the nuclear agreement is done through practical measures and not only through declarations of support for this agreement.

China is taking urgent action to try to capitalize on the US push for war and end US economic hegemony over the world, charging for US goods, causing a sharp drop in the US stock market.

Observers expect that Beijing will continue to put pressure on it. According to experts who believe that the next battle is an economic war, it is the only way to lead the world with the economic sector that has been recovering for more than 10 years.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:25 am