Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy demands the inclusion of engineers with central appointment and speed up the adoption of thei

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy demands the inclusion of engineers with central appointment and speed up the adoption of thei Empty Deputy demands the inclusion of engineers with central appointment and speed up the adoption of thei

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jul 2019, 9:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deputy demands the inclusion of engineers with central appointment and speed up the adoption of their law

Nour News / Baghdad
    The deputy of the Badr Razaq Muhaibis bloc on Sunday called for the inclusion of engineers in the central appointment and speeding up the passage of the law guaranteeing and organizing engineering professions.
    "The Iraqi people are going through a difficult period with successive governments floundering and the absence of planning by the government to deal with the problems," the deputy said at a joint press conference with a number of engineers. "The engineers of high school graduates lie in the ground and demand the imposition of Work is the simplest human rights guaranteed by the Constitution and the duty of the government to provide, and the Iraqi engineer sit under the sun. "
    Mohaibis called for "lifting the barrier from the Iraqi engineer, considering that his energy can be exploited in all fields and in various state facilities."
    The MP stressed the need to include engineers in the central appointment and speed up the adoption of the law guaranteeing engineers and organizing the practice of engineering professions adopted by the Ministry of Labor and located in the Council of 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:22 am