Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the approval of the planning .. Muthanna Announces 50% of its projects worth 240 billion dinar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the approval of the planning .. Muthanna Announces 50% of its projects worth 240 billion dinar Empty After the approval of the planning .. Muthanna Announces 50% of its projects worth 240 billion dinar

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jul 2019, 1:40 am

After the approval of the planning .. Muthanna Announces 50% of its projects worth 240 billion dinars

18:20 - 27/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Private ..
    The Muthanna Governorate Council announced on Saturday the launch of 50% of the 2019 project plan, indicating that the projects will be launched in two weeks worth more than 240 billion dinars.
    Council member Ammar al-Khafaji told Al-Mawloma that "the Ministry of Planning has approved the Muthanna Governorate projects plan after completing all technical aspects."
    He added that "the plan was divided by 70% for ongoing projects and 30% for new projects," noting that "the projects were distributed on the doors of regional development projects and investment projects within the program to alleviate poverty."
    He continued that "the province began the stage of announcing projects and announced during the first round about 40 to 50% of them," pointing out that "will be announced all projects within two weeks and more than 100 projects worth up to 240 billion dinars."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:05 pm