Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Baghdad Council reveals the amount of funds allocated for the completion of new and ongoing proj

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Baghdad Council reveals the amount of funds allocated for the completion of new and ongoing proj Empty The Baghdad Council reveals the amount of funds allocated for the completion of new and ongoing proj

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Aug 2019, 3:00 am

The Baghdad Council reveals the amount of funds allocated for the completion of new and ongoing projects

08:30 - 29/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Baghdad Provincial Council, on Thursday, revealed the amounts obtained by the central government for the implementation of ongoing and new projects, pointing out that there are hospitals, schools and sewage networks will be completed with the amounts allocated.
    A member of the provincial council Jassoumeh Al-Azergawi said in a statement to the information that the province has an integrated budget for ongoing and new projects, where nearly 500 billion dinars have been allocated for ongoing projects in order to be completed within this year's plan.
    The executive authorities have allocated more than 500 billion dinars for new projects, where there are five basic and major projects include the sewage Nahrawan, Unity, Tarmiyah and Abu Ghraib, in addition to the approval of 218 billion dinars to build schools.
    She explained that "the projects that have been going on since the previous years include a group of schools and hospitals in different areas of Baghdad in addition to the completion of infrastructure projects for some areas east of Baghdad." Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:12 am