Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor launches social protection subsidy stipends

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor launches social protection subsidy stipends Empty Labor launches social protection subsidy stipends

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Oct 2019, 2:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thursday 24 October 2019

Labor launches social protection subsidy stipends

Baghdad / Asra al-Samarrai                   

The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs has begun distributing the fifth batch of social benefit stipends among more than 1.3 million families in Baghdad and the country's provinces, announcing the inclusion of some 3,400 workers in the social security law. 
    The Minister of Labor, Dr. Bassem Abdel Zaman, said in a special statement to "Al-Sabah": The Social Protection Authority has begun distributing the salaries of those included in the fifth installment of this year and included one million and 300 thousand families registered with them, stressing the completion of the distribution of funds allocated to families, which exceeds, He called on granted families to review the exchange outlets for delivery. 
    He added that the 880,000 families supported by a man, while the number of women supported by more than 435,000 families, noted that his ministry is working to improve the reality of the poor classes and segments of society of families and workers registered in his ministry's database by improving their living conditions.    

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:56 am