Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Emaar announces completion of basic designs for four new residential cities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Emaar announces completion of basic designs for four new residential cities Empty Emaar announces completion of basic designs for four new residential cities

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Oct 2019, 1:36 am

Emaar announces completion of basic designs for four new residential cities

09:28 - 27/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Ministry of Reconstruction, Housing and Municipalities announced on Sunday the completion of the initial basic designs for four new cities in Baghdad and three provinces as part of the government program to provide serviced housing units to citizens.
    The official newspaper "Al-Sabah" in a news seen by him / information /, an official source at the ministry as saying, "The ministry, based on the government program, which includes the provision of serviced housing units at various prices and areas to accommodate the different levels of income and reduce the housing crisis In Baghdad, the provinces of Anbar, Wasit and Babylon. ”
    The source added that "the four new cities will provide more than 200 thousand housing units in a vertical and horizontal form, by 100,000 units in Baghdad within the city of Madaen, and 50,000 units in Wasit province, 35 thousand units in Anbar, as well as 27 thousand units in Babylon." .
    He explained that his ministry "directed all governorates to expedite the completion of detailed designs and surveying and sorting work to directly implement these projects as quickly as possible." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:32 am