Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Freedom and rights

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Freedom and rights Empty Freedom and rights

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Nov 2019, 3:14 am

Freedom and rights

Friday 01 November 2019

Freedom and rights
    Hassan al-Ani 

The day I finished prep, I couldn't continue my college studies. The situation (of the family) needed to be dinar sought from him to the flag, and so I went looking for a job without looking at its nature as long as i was paid a monthly salary, and I had what I wanted, and i found my father's shameful pension what he strongly supports, and prepared our family to know the taste of meat and fruits for the first time, and for the first time the family wears what they like and like, not what is required of them. However, the nostalgia for completing school and the desire to go to university and the story (club and girls) that I was hearing from my colleagues did not leave my imagination, but my real desire to continue studying this time, was not the goal of asking for the flag from cradle to grave, but the desire of a simple employee looking for a certificate that would be in the position of décor for his social and career status.
    Under this dispute, I joined the University of Al-Mustaseer/Faculty of Arts/Department of Arabic Language. It has been clear from the first month of the year that grammar is the backbone of this section, and that there are other materials, which are relevant to them and may be as important as language, drainage, spelling, rhetoric and literature, while there are materials that we have not found a justification or justification for studying within one academic year, or only one stage, so that we hardly recognize them as a passing marginal knowledge until they are not related to them, such as philosophy, English, Persian language and religious jurisprudence.
    So it's the way we've been through all the years of college, and I testify that my colleagues have spent three stages of study in which we have learned nothing from grammar, and we have a hatred for that long poem that lacks passion and poetic language. We hated The Son of Malik and his familiarity and disgusting evidence and on the explanation of "Ibn Aqeel" and his comments, and we hated what in the millennium of strange gays received by a man who belonged to a small thigh of the thighs of Beni Malik or Beni Lam, or a small thigh of the thighs of the milkman or the tiger, yet none of us did (fail) in this article, we were keeping it and performing it in the exam best. Either, depending on our youth portfolio or through cooperation between us students (some call cooperation cheating), outside the exam room, our best knowledge cannot write four lines without breaking the head of the perpetrator or raising the head of the action!
    In the fourth stage, the grammar material was pledged by a new professor, Dr. Hadi Nahr, and on his hand everything changed, the man does not allow any of us to sit without participating in a discussion, comment, question or diligence, We were disturbed by this emergency situation at first, but we were not used to it, and we were looking for references other than the millennium, and we learned in 3 months what we did not learn in 3 years, and the grammatical error became scratching our ears if we heard from the announcer, but the announcer did not listen to her words but look at her charms, as the man did not allow any of us to enter the hall after him And leave it only when necessary, and one student argued that a university student is as free as a member of Parliament. He has the right to attend, leave and absence whenever he wants, and the doctor responded with an exasperation: I do not want a student who comes at the end of the year to ask about his testimony like a member of parliament who comes at the end of the month to receive his salary, and the rights that we are talking about do not mean laughing at your parents, professors, college and the people, because above all respect these parties that brought you to the campus or the dome of parliament, and be more than you commitment to attend and give otherwise your place is the house or the street!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:28 pm