Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP holds the President of the House of Representatives and the heads of political blocs responsibili

chouchou
    chouchou

MP holds the President of the House of Representatives and the heads of political blocs responsibili Empty MP holds the President of the House of Representatives and the heads of political blocs responsibili

Post by chouchou Sat 07 Jun 2014, 4:49 am

BAGHDAD / NINA / Member Services Committee and reconstruction MP, of the Iraqiya Coalition, Suhad al-Obeidi, held the heads of political blocs and the parliament speaker responsibility to disable approving the budget of 2014.

Obeidi said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that "disable approving the financial budget for 2014 threatens economic disaster and big loss to the federal government the fact that a lot of residential projects and service and economic stopped and caused damage to the simple citizen, holding House Speaker responsibility for this delay."

She confirmed that "the proposal of integrating the budget of 2014 with 2015 is failed proposal and expresses that the parliament is not being able to pass the bill of the financial budget for the current year."

The House of Representatives adjourned in sixth of the last month until reaching a final consensus between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government on the current year budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:33 am