Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for construction: We will not put up any new candidate without proving the president’s violat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for construction: We will not put up any new candidate without proving the president’s violat Empty Deputy for construction: We will not put up any new candidate without proving the president’s violat

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:43 am

Deputy for construction: We will not put up any new candidate without proving the president’s violation of the constitution

14:27 - 31/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. The
    deputy of the Construction Alliance, Muhammad Karim, confirmed on Tuesday that his coalition will not put up any new candidate for prime minister without proving the constitutional violation of President Barham Salih, indicating that Saleh rejected three candidates for the building alliance without any legal basis.
    Al-Baldawi said in a statement to the "Information" that "the building coalition will not discuss any new candidate for prime minister because of the continued opposition of the President of the Republic," noting that "the nomination and approval of a personality will only take place through proving the right of the largest bloc to submit a candidate and the inability of the President of the Republic to object On the candidate according to the constitution. ”
    He explained that "Barham Salih objected to three candidates for the construction alliance with different pretexts and just political whims, and the competent courts should be fair to the law and the constitution and determine the powers of the president of the republic to enact new years for presidents to object to the candidates."
    The deputy from the Al-Fath Alliance, Ahmed Al-Kinani, had confirmed in a previous statement to / the information, the continuation of negotiations on the position of prime minister, indicating that the coming hours will witness the introduction of new names for the prime minister in negotiations with other blocs. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:24 am