Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hashemi: Surrounding the US embassy has given letters to Parliament to legislate a law that limit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hashemi: Surrounding the US embassy has given letters to Parliament to legislate a law that limit Empty Al-Hashemi: Surrounding the US embassy has given letters to Parliament to legislate a law that limit

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Jan 2020, 1:47 am

Al-Hashemi: Surrounding the US embassy has given letters to Parliament to legislate a law that limits Washington's influence

22:57 - 01/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The head of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Center for Strategic Studies, Muhammad Sadiq al-Hashemi, confirmed on Wednesday that the besieging of the American embassy gave letters to parliament to legislate a law that limits America's influence, pointing out that America should review its dealings with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] general and the popular crowd in particular.
    Hashemi said in a televised statement to his follower, "Al-Maalouma", that "legislation to expel every violator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sovereignty is better than burning his embassy."
    He added, "The American public was divided between supporters and opponents of Trump's foreign policy, as this opinion is afraid of their countries slipping towards the unknown in the Middle East."
    And that "besieging the US embassy in Baghdad embarrassed Trump and put him in trouble, and America should review its dealings with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] general and the popular crowd in particular."
    He pointed out that "demonstrating in front of the US embassy is a right for the people and besieging this embassy has given letters to Parliament to legislate a law that limits America's influence."
    He explained that "America is responsible for feeding terrorism and igniting civil war, as it did not present any real project for Iraq." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:27 pm