Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Iraq reserves 62 billion dollars, 100 tons of gold, and 8 billion other currencies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Iraq reserves 62 billion dollars, 100 tons of gold, and 8 billion other currencies Empty Economist: Iraq reserves 62 billion dollars, 100 tons of gold, and 8 billion other currencies

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Jan 2020, 1:45 pm

Economist: Iraq reserves 62 billion dollars, 100 tons of gold, and 8 billion other currencies

16:16 - 08/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The economic expert, Saleh Al-Hammash, confirmed on Wednesday that the Iraqi reserves of the dollar amount to about 62 billion, while the reserves of gold amount to about 100 tons and nearly 8 billion dollars from the rest of the currencies.
    Al-Hamash said to / the information /, that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has a reserve of currency and gold, which enables it to bypass the crisis in the event that Washington imposed sanctions on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] provided the government adheres to some economic measures."
    He added that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 's reserves of the American currency are estimated at 62 billion dollars, while it possesses a reserve of gold estimated at 100 tons, and Turkish, Iranian, Syrian, Jordanian and European currencies are approximately 8 billion dollars."
    He explained that "in the event that sanctions were taken on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] government requires some quick measures that revive the economy in addition to the existing reserves through which [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can bypass the crisis for more than three years," noting that "the first step requires searching for another market and partnerships with Russia and China." It ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:49 am