Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: Most of the political endeavors are aimed at restoring Abdul-Mahdi to the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif: Most of the political endeavors are aimed at restoring Abdul-Mahdi to the government Empty Nassif: Most of the political endeavors are aimed at restoring Abdul-Mahdi to the government

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Jan 2020, 6:00 am

Nassif: Most of the political endeavors are aimed at restoring Abdul-Mahdi to the government

12:20 - 14/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    The MP revealed that the State of Law coalition, Alia Nassif, on Tuesday, said that most of the current political endeavors and moves are in favor of returning the resigned Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the government, stating that some political forces vehemently reject these proposals.
    Nassif said in a statement to the "information" that "the political crisis in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] complex and there are several parties to the crisis, the first of which is the President of the Republic, political blocs, public opinions and pressure, and all of them have not agreed on any particular candidate."
    She added that "the current political efforts, most of them, are in favor of reassigning the resigned prime minister, Abdul-Mahdi, to power, including Abdul-Mahdi's recent visit to the Kurdistan region."
    Nassif explained, “Some political forces vehemently reject these proposals, most notably the Alliance of Cyclists, who refuse for several reasons, and the final agreement will be during the past days.” End / 25D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:25 pm