Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pictures .. Mass demonstrations in Baghdad calling for an end to the presence of American forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pictures .. Mass demonstrations in Baghdad calling for an end to the presence of American forces Empty Pictures .. Mass demonstrations in Baghdad calling for an end to the presence of American forces

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Jan 2020, 1:55 am

Pictures .. Mass demonstrations in Baghdad calling for an end to the presence of American forces

09:22 - 01/24/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Mass demonstrations were launched in the capital, Baghdad, today, Friday, to demand the end of the presence of the American forces in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Thousands gathered since the morning in the center of the capital, raising banners denouncing the American presence on Iraqi soil, and Iraqi flags, and wearing shrouds.
    Al-Ma’lumah correspondent reported that large crowds arrived in Al-Jadiriya area, south of the capital, and crowds from Baghdad and the central and southern governorates also arrived to participate in this demonstration. End / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:57 am