Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Khalidi: Allawi's government will be free of any minister in the cabinet of Abdul-Mahdi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Khalidi: Allawi's government will be free of any minister in the cabinet of Abdul-Mahdi Empty Al-Khalidi: Allawi's government will be free of any minister in the cabinet of Abdul-Mahdi

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Feb 2020, 8:29 am

Al-Khalidi: Allawi's government will be free of any minister in the cabinet of Abdul-Mahdi

17:03 - 02/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    On Monday, the MP from the Bayraq Al-Khair Alliance, Muhammad Al-Khaldi, announced agreements with Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to replace all existing ministers with Abdul-Mahdi's booth and not to keep any of them, indicating that Allawi will not throw his transitional government.
    Al-Khaldi said to “Information” that “the initial dialogues with Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi over the formation of the ministerial cabinet resulted in giving him full authorization to choose his government cabin, provided that no minister from the current Abdul-Mahdi cabin is kept and that no previous official is returned to a ministerial position with signs of corruption.”
    He explained that "the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi is free from any ministerial aggravation during the next stage," noting that "the government will be buried with the elected government that follows it."
    He added that "the priorities of the Allawi government will focus on completing the election law prosecutions and preparing for early elections at the earliest opportunity."
    The President of the Republic, Barham Salih Khoul, last Saturday, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, had formed a transitional government. Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 12:59 pm