Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist explains ways to offset the budget deficit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist explains ways to offset the budget deficit Empty An economist explains ways to offset the budget deficit

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Feb 2020, 1:23 am

An economist explains ways to offset the budget deficit

08:59 - 18/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    Economist Dr. Safwan Qusai said on Tuesday that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has more than one option that can be used to compensate for the budget deficit, pointing out that the Ministry of Finance has more than one source of funding for the country, in addition to reducing expenses and salaries, which is the last solution.
    Qusai said in a statement to "Information", that "the budget deficit is supposed to be unrealistic, especially if we know that the price of a barrel of oil is at the rate of 60 - 70 dollars, and that the Ministry of Finance can invest its idle money where it can be sold to the citizen and benefit from its money."
    He added that "the budget contains an explicit text that allows the Ministry of Finance to sell state property, and the private sector can take advantage of that, especially private banks, which will provide the state with substantial revenue."
    And that "the Ministry of Finance has the ability to schedule the loans that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has issued, and the ministry can return the debts of the oil licensing rounds or by compensating the oil companies with additional investments."
    He explained that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rich in a group of idle properties that can supply the state with significant revenues." He pointed out that "resorting to reducing employee salaries is part of the solutions, but it is not the most effective alternative, but it is a final solution that can be addressed if the government cannot secure its financial obligations." . 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:38 pm