Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity: The coming summer will witness the introduction of new additional energies that contrib

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity: The coming summer will witness the introduction of new additional energies that contrib Empty Electricity: The coming summer will witness the introduction of new additional energies that contrib

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Feb 2020, 1:56 am

Electricity: The coming summer will witness the introduction of new additional energies that contribute to improving the reality of the system

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Ministry of Electricity confirmed that the amount of energy produced in Baghdad and the provinces exceeded the 14,000 megawatts, which qualifies the processing for periods ranging between 18 and 24 hours a day throughout the country, stressing at the same time that next summer will see the introduction of new additional energies that contribute to improving the reality of the system. 
    A spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity, Ahmed Al-Abadi, said in an interview with the official "Al-Sabah", which was read to him by "Al-Iqtisad News", that the available energy throughout the country exceeded 14,000 megawatts, and that the hours of processing are currently stable in Baghdad and the provinces, ranging between 18 and 24 hours per day. 
    He added that the ministry has started implementing its plan to rehabilitate a number of stations and obstetric units within the program of periodic rehabilitation and maintenance due to low loads and moderate temperatures in which it is hoped to complete the work and enter work before the next summer season to supplement the system with additional cards that reflect positively on the supply of citizens with energy.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 8:02 pm