Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Aqili: Kurds and Sunnis are seeking a prime minister who will keep US forces in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Aqili: Kurds and Sunnis are seeking a prime minister who will keep US forces in Iraq Empty Al-Aqili: Kurds and Sunnis are seeking a prime minister who will keep US forces in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:01 am

Al-Aqili: Kurds and Sunnis are seeking a prime minister who will keep US forces in Iraq

10:19 - 08/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private
    Political analyst Sabah Al-Okaili saw on Sunday that the Sunni and Kurdish constituents are seeking a prime minister who will keep [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , pointing out that the two components succeeded in causing political conflict within the Shiite component and thwarting Allawi’s government’s passing.
    Al-Okaili said, "For the information," the American role was prominent in thwarting the passing of the Allawi government, as Washington's allies played their role effectively and managed to abort the expected government.
    He added, "The Kurds and Sunnis were unable to thwart the parliament’s decision to remove [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , so today they will not vote on a prime minister who will implement this decision."
    And that "the two components worked to weaken the Shiite forces and sow division within them over the choice of the prime minister, which caused the failure to pass the prospective government to Allawi, as it requires the unity of the Shiite blocs to confront the plan to keep [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with a prime minister that meets the aspirations of the Sunnis and the Kurds and fulfills their demands." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:47 pm