Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

On her global day, Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim: Iraqi women are still far from achieving their full legitimat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

On her global day, Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim: Iraqi women are still far from achieving their full legitimat Empty On her global day, Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim: Iraqi women are still far from achieving their full legitimat

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Mar 2020, 3:35 am

On her global day, Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim: Iraqi women are still far from achieving their full legitimate rights

•  Time: 08/23/2020 09:22:00

•  Reading: 507 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The head of the National Wisdom Stream, Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim, congratulated Iraqi women on the occasion of International Women's Day, which is celebrated by the countries of the world on the eighth of March of each year.
    "Women represent half of society and contribute to the existence of the other half, and without them the continuity, balance, and wonderful duo that the Creator has placed above him in front of his creatures," said Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim, in a statement.
    He added, "Despite all the positive steps and freedom given by the ongoing democratic process in Iraq after more than a decade of her young age, we find that Iraqi women are still far from achieving their full legitimate rights in various areas of life compared to her husband, brother, colleague, and male husband, and in { International Women's Day}".
    He said Mr. Ammar al - Hakim "As we bless women the whole world, especially the Iraqi women 's annual anniversary urge international organizations, human rights and humanity to protect women from all types of bullying and persecution of family and community full and secure their rights and enable them to take their role in life and regarded as exposed to the arbitrariness of a major against the crime of humanity" .anthy
    Ammar Al-Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:27 am