Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Union: There is no need to visit Zarfi to the region .. These are the demands of the Ku

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The National Union: There is no need to visit Zarfi to the region .. These are the demands of the Ku Empty The National Union: There is no need to visit Zarfi to the region .. These are the demands of the Ku

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:59 am

The National Union: There is no need to visit Zarfi to the region .. These are the demands of the Kurds

•  Time: 03/27 2020 23:41:48

•  Read: 8,398 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The MP from the PUK bloc asserted that the demands of the Kurdish blocs in the Parliament are united.
    Jamal Shakur, a representative from the Kirkuk governorate, said in a press statement, "There is no need for the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi to visit the Kurdistan region for dialogue with his political forces within the framework of his dialogues to form the new government, explaining that the region's demands and political blocs are clear, especially the demands of the regional government and outstanding problems Between them and the federal government. "
    Shakur stressed that "there is more than one Kurdish bloc in the parliament, and dialogue and understanding can be with the Kurdish blocs, as they are one vote."
    He added that "at the top of these demands, especially we have the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc, and in particular the deputies from the province of Kirkuk, is that the file of Kirkuk and the disputed areas is one of the priorities of negotiation between the region and the new federal government."

On the 17th of this month, the President of the Republic, Dr. Barham Salih, commissioned the Secretary-General of the Iraqi Al-Wafa Movement, Adnan al-Zarfi, to form the new government.
    Ammar Al-Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:27 am